About This Course
Nmap is a network scanner created by Gordon Lyon.
Nmap is used to discover hosts and services on a computer network by sending packets and analyzing the responses.
Nmap provides a number of features for probing computer networks, including host discovery and service and operating system detection.
- - Basics of Linux and its Command line
- This course is for you if you're:
- -Anyone interested in network security.
- -Techies, ethical hackers, penetration testers and systems administrators.
- -Those wanting to become ethical hackers, penetration testers and systems administrators.